Production management is an all-encompassing term that covers managing the manufacturing of your project. We can be in charge of all financial and non-financial aspects of the overall production.
We have a group of exceedingly creative people adjusted to our image that can handle all parts of the production process. Whether it is a film, short film, commercial, music video, documentary, corporate video or any other project that requires product management services.
We take care of the entire film production, right from conceptualization to pre-production to actual production and post-production. We provide a one-stop solution for all your production needs.
This is the phase where you would narrow down all the options of the production. It is where all the planning takes place before the camera rolls and sets the overall vision of the project.
Pre-production also includes working out the shoot location and casting. The Producer hires a Line Manager or Production Manager to create the schedule and budget for the film.
- Equipment List: All members of the camera department, sound department and other crew members checks out all the equipments to be used in the film shooting
- Casting: It includes casting, auditions, taping short lists, cast selection process
- Budget: Managing the budget
- Location Recce: Location scouting, obtaining releases and permits for selected locations
- Production meetings:
- With crew – It includes script breakdown, shooting scripts production scheduling plans for equipment, supplies, props, costumes
- With supervising faculty members – To go over the revised script, budget, and shooting schedule.
- Equipment Check: Equipment (camera, lenses, lights, grip, sound) and stock tests for shooting film
- Approvals: Production approval form signed by supervising faculty member and submitted to the Equipment Room
- Managing & Hiring Crew: Recruit other crew and services
- Location Fixing & Permission: Schedule shoot dates and fixing locations
In this phase it is key to keep planning ahead of the daily shoot. The primary aim is to stick to the budget and schedule, this requires constant vigilance.
Communication is key between the location, set, office, production company, distributors and all other parties involved.
- Releases obtained from cast, agreements signed by crew
- Rehearsals, for both cast and crew
- Shoots: Logs camera, and sound; digital transfer of film for editing
- Syncing and logging of dailies for film and double system digital shoots. Logging of single system of DV shoots
- Sync dailies screened for class
- Oversee daily film production
- Arrange and provide film shooting equipment (camera, lenses, lights, grip, sound)
- Communication between the directors, producers and the crew
- Facilitating last-minute shooting changes
- Crew Management
- Re-shoots scheduled as necessary
This stage starts when principal film production ends, but they may overlap. The bulk of post-production consists of reviewing the footage and assembling the movie and taking it to the next step that is editing.
There will be contributions as required from Visual Effects (VFX), Music and Sound Design. The picture will now be locked and delivery elements will be created.
Post Production Schedule:
- Assembly and rough cut screened for class
- Sound Work: Music recording, voice-over recording, ADR/dubbing, foley
- Titles and Credits: Information proofed and prepared in computer
- Multiple sound tracks preparation (music, dialogue, effects, V/O, etc.)
- Fine cut screened for instructor
- Final Touch in the film production: Picture Editing, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Visual Effects, Color Correction, Titles, Credits, Graphics, Subtitling, Dubbing, Teaser, Trailer
- Managing salary of the shooting crew including editors, composers, sound and VFX designers
- Tracking deadlines
We understand that every project has a unique set of objectives and requirements. Therefore, we take great precautions in accessing the creative and production needs keeping in mind the budget as well as the deadlines.
We can assure the highest standards as quality results are our supreme priority. If you are willing to work with us and want to receive the best film production management services in India then just send us a brief and we would be happy to produce the project for you.