Requirement For Film Production Agency In Delhi (Suggestions)

Previous   /   Next
Richard Bernard 54 Days Ago

Hey Everyone!

I hope that everybody is doing fine. We are a UK based ad agency and we have an upcoming film shoot for an apparel brand in Delhi. We have thought of doing this shoot on the busy streets and in the crowded markets of India like the area near the Red Fort including many other parts of Old Delhi.

For this film shoot requirement, we are actively looking for some great suggestions for the Film Production Agency in Delhi, who can help us with our project. 

In the past we have done these kinds of shoots in many parts of the world but it’s our first time in Delhi and we are looking for the best Film Production Services, what so ever. So, it would be great if you just fill us in with some great suggestions for the required film production agencies in Delhi. 

We have planned that the shoot will take 4-5 days max and soon after this we will be shooting in parts of Rajasthan. So I request you to just let us know some experienced names who can handle a project like this.

Thanks in advance! Cheers! 

asked Aug 05 11:30:31 PM

9 Answers

• Requirement For Film Production Agency in Delhi

54 Days Ago

asked Aug 05 11:31:24 PM

Q: 0 A: 1
  • Going by your shoot requirement description I would suggest you with some experienced Film Production Agencies in Delhi that can help you to shoot in the parts of Old Delhi and as well as in Rajasthan (if required). Some of the best film production agencies available in Delhi are Rainsong Films, Andromedia Productions, Skittles Productions, Garage Productions, The Visual House, Cine Dreams, and many more.

These are the best and the experienced film production companies in Delhi that provide the best available film production services in Delhi. All of the above-mentioned companies have well-established teams of highly talented and experienced professionals. Along with the appropriate team, they also have a large number of local connections which always come in handy when working on a huge film production project in a city like Delhi.

I hope my answer will be of some help to you guys and you will receive the best film production services in Delhi. 

Good Luck!

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:11:39 PM

Jessica Lauren

• Hey, Film Production for an apparel brand, sounds exciting. If you are looking for an experienced film production agency in Delhi for the same then I would suggest you go with Peppy Productions. They are a full-service film production agency in Delhi that has all the elements and people as part of their crew that can handle any film production project in Delhi from scratch to the end. 

They work on every aspect of the film production whether its related to the planning, script, location scouting, production management, or arranging cast and crew for the project. Apart from providing the best film production services in Delhi, they also offer a vast range of video services, including video production, storyboarding, post-production, and all other related services. 

As one of the leading film production agencies in Delhi, they work with all ranges of budgets.

Good luck with your project :D

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:13:34 PM

John

• I think you can consider going with Andromedia Productions. Being the top film production agency in Delhi, Andromeda Productions can easily take care of your all filming requirements. They have an experience of over 2 decades in providing the best film production services in Delhi, India. In the past, they have catered their services to many small-scaled and large-scaled film production projects. 

Andromeda Productions has a team of qualified and experienced professionals that can handle any kind of filming project in Delhi. The creativity and experience they bring on the set are just exceptional. Along with this they also have many local connections in the parts of Old Delhi which can be beneficial for your requirement. They know every place in this part of the city and can help you to deliver the project successfully and within time. 

In the past, they have catered the film production services to many huge brands like Jaguar, BBC, Discovery Channel, Hyundai, Fujitsu, and many more. You can contact them through their website, they generally revert in a couple of hours.

I hope that you will have a successful shoot for your apparel brand. Good Luck! Cheers! 

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:15:12 PM

David Warren

• Hey, I had a similar requirement last year and was looking for an appropriate film production agency in Delhi for a film production project for some ancient artifacts collection brand. We had this same urge to shoot in the parts of Old Delhi like Chandni Chowk, Sadar Bazaar, Red Fort, Daryaganj, and some more places.

For the record 3rd time I contacted Andromedia Productions for the required services. In the past also I have worked on a couple of projects with Andromedia Productions. They are highly experienced and have a huge team of creative individuals. The amount of local connections they have in Delhi is also exceptional that actually helped us in the successful production of our film project. 

We shot at many locations like Chandni Chowk, Sadar Bazaar, and Red Fort. Andromeda Productions managed every aspect related to film production with a very smooth approach. We really didn’t face any problem with shooting in such a crowded place.

I wish you Good Luck with your project. Cheers.

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:24:30 PM

Lauren

• Hi Everyone! 

For the above-mentioned requirement, I would suggest going with Skittles Productions, as I think they are the only ones who can handle a film production project like this. They are experienced and have a huge set of services that they provide related to film production. Skittles Productions is a comprehensive video production company based in Delhi which has offered the film production services to national and international brands, businesses, and ad agencies.

Skittles Productions is a complete film production house in Delhi that helps one to narrate the story to the world in the most creative and comprehensible manner. They have a huge team of creative minds that can handle any kind of film production project in Delhi. In the past, they have successfully provided film production services to many large-scaled ad agencies. 

You can contact them through their website. Let them know all the project requirements and I am sure they will be happy to help you with your project.

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:26:04 PM

Andrew

• Hi Everybody,

I can suggest some big names that are highly experienced in providing the best film production services in Delhi. I am a film US-based film producer and I have worked with many film production agencies in Delhi. 

Some of the most experienced and the best film production agencies in Delhi are Andromedia Productions, Skittles Productions, Cine Dreams, India Film Services, India Shoots, Rainsong Films, and more. 

All the above-mentioned names are the best in business and have a huge knowledge of the film production domain. They have a huge team of highly creative professionals that can take up to any challenge related to film production in Delhi. They cater to their services in every part of India but most of them are based in Delhi only. 

I am quite sure that any of the above-mentioned film production agencies will be able to help you with your project. Also, there is no harm in contacting each above-mentioned agency with your requirement, in this way you will get an idea of what is going on in the market. 

I hope you will get the best for your project. Good Luck Mate!

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:28:01 PM

Jimmy

• Hi, I would suggest you go with Andromedia Productions, as they are the best film production agency in Delhi. I am able to say this about them because I have worked with them in the past. Last year I was looking for a film production agency for a short film project and I approached Andromedia Productions for the same. 

Initially, I wasn’t confident that I could get the expected services for my short film project but as soon as I got in touch with them, I got confident that my project is in the right pair of hands.

We shot at many locations in Delhi like Hauz Khas, Humayun’s Tomb, Safdarjung Tomb, Lodhi Garden, and some others. The location requirement was ‘ancient’. Apart from taking care of the location scouting, they also provided us with all the required filming equipment. They also even took care of casting and provided us with a talented crew for the production.

Overall experience working with Andromedia Productions was phenomenal. I would suggest you get in touch with them through mail or mail them at info@andromediaproductions.com to get an overview of their work ethics.

Good Luck!

53 Days Ago

asked Aug 06 10:30:08 PM

Ben

• Hi!

If you are looking to shoot in Old Delhi, the very first fact about shooting in that part of Delhi is that it can be very hectic and difficult for a newbie. I will suggest you lookout for some professional Film Production Agency in Delhi to make your project a successful one.

There are a couple of top Film Production Agencies in Delhi which can take up your project and can help you to deliver a great project for your apparel brand. One is Andromedia Productions and the other one is Skittles Productions. 

In the past, I have taken Film Production Services from both of these Film Production Agencies in Delhi and I must tell that both of these agencies are best in their business and are very professional. They have a huge creative team along with other professionals that can help you out with any kind of film production project.

To do a successful film shoot in Old Delhi one must have all the contacts and the ability to make proper arrangements. Both Andromedia Productions and Skittles Productions have a huge number of local connections that come in handy while making proper arrangements related to various aspects of the production like security, permissions, cast and crew, film equipment, and others. 

Back in the day my concern was location permission and security, and I was working with Andromedia Productions at that time, and I must admit that AMP took care of every possible service like professionals. It was amazing working with them.

Though I have mentioned both the names for the best Film production Agencies in Delhi that can help you out with your project. 

Thanks!

49 Days Ago

asked Aug 10 10:31:39 PM

Amanda

Your Answer

Connect With Andromedia Productions

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =

Notification

Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.

• Upvote / Downvote is currently disabled for new visitors.
  • Upvote / Downvote is currently disabled for new visitors.