Requirement For Line Production Company In Mumbai

Previous   /   Next
Olivia Wexler 32 Days Ago

Hey!

My name is Olivia and I am a part of a UK based film agency. We are planning to shoot a short video which is more kind of a documentary video on the streets of Mumbai, India. We have a plan to shoot many scenes on the busy and crowded streets of Mumbai like Dharavi, Colaba, Bandra, Navi Mumbai and not to forget the Local Trains of Mumbai.

We are planning to visit India as soon as the pandemic ends and the Government allows international travel.

For this film shoot requirement, we are actively looking for some great suggestions for the companies which can provide us with all the services related to Line Production in Mumbai and can help us with our project. 

Services that we require are location permission for the shoot, talent casting, crew management, travel and accommodation, and security for the filming crew and the actors. 

In the past, we have done these kinds of shoots in many parts of the world but it’s our first time in Mumbai and we are looking for the best line production company which can help us to deliver a successful project.

It would be great if you just fill us in with some great suggestions for the required line production company in Mumbai.

Thanks in Advance! Cheers!!

asked Aug 27 11:25:37 PM

Olivia Wexler

Q: 1 A: 0

6 Answers

• Hi Olivia,

Going by your filming requirements I can mention a few names of the line production companies that can provide you with the best services for line production in Mumbai. Some of the famous line production companies in Mumbai are Andromedia Productions, Cine Dreams, Flop Films, Sastha Productions, and Trisna Films. 

These are some of the best and top line production companies in Mumbai that can help you and provide you with all the required services for line production in Mumbai for your documentary film project. They have a huge network of local connections in the whole city. They can definitely provide you with the best available services in all the locations you have planned to shoot at.  They are experienced and know how to handle challenges related to line production in Mumbai.

I wish you all the best with your project, and I hope you end up working with the best line production company in Mumbai for your project.

Thanks!

30 Days Ago

asked Aug 29 3:35:17 PM

Chris Broad

Q: 0 A: 1
  • Hey!

Looking to shoot a documentary film in Mumbai! That is a great idea. Ive been to Mumbai for many work-related film projects. The home of Bollywood has many opportunities as a film producer. You can get your work done here with ease. Good choice of location to shoot a documentary, Mate!

I would also like to suggest to you some names of the top line production companies in Mumbai that will help you and will provide you with the best available services for line production in Mumbai. 

Some of the best line production agencies in Mumbai are Andromedia Productions, Cine Dreams, Trisna Films, On The Road India, 8th Wonder Productions, The Film Company, and some others.

You can choose and select any of the above-mentioned names for the services related to line production in Mumbai. These are some top agencies that provide the best services for line production in Mumbai, They cater to almost every kind of line production services like location recce in Mumbai, talent casting in Mumbai, film equipment rentals in Mumbai, production management in Mumbai, Travel, and Accommodation related services for the crew, security services, and others.

These companies have a huge network of local connections in every place in Mumbai. They provide the best available services for line production in Mumbai.

Feel free to get in touch with any of the above-mentioned names to avail the best services for line production in Mumbai.

I hope my answer will be of some help.

Thanks!

30 Days Ago

asked Aug 29 3:56:21 PM

Brian

• Hi,

If you are looking for services regarding line production in Mumbai then, in that case, I would suggest you contact and take help from Andromedia Productions as they are the best line production agency in Mumbai. They are experienced and have a crew of talented and skilled professionals. Andromedia Productions have a huge experience in providing world-class services for line production in Mumbai. 

They have a huge network of local connections all over the city and are widely famous for their line production and film production services in Mumbai. No matter where you want to shoot and what you want to shoot, Andromedia Productions can take care of every requirement related to the line production in Mumbai like production management in Mumbai, Talent Casting, Crew Management, Equipment Rental, Location Recce, Filming Permission, Security Management, and others.

I can suggest Andromedia Productions to you as I have experienced working with them in the recent past. I was shooting a documentary in Dharavi and for the line production services I contacted Andromedia Productions and they helped me out with all the aspects related to line production. 

They took care of location recce services, talent casting services, crew management services, and filming permission services which made my project go smoothly in a place like Dharavi where it can be difficult to shoot and work, with literally thousands of people looking at your face.

Try to get in touch with them at info@andromediaproductions.com. They generally revert in a couple of hours.

Thanks! I hope my answer will be of some help.

29 Days Ago

asked Aug 30 1:31:38 PM

Ryan Ledger

• Hi Olivia,

I can suggest some big names that are highly experienced in providing the best available services for line production in Mumbai. I am a film UK-based film producer and I have worked on many film projects along with many line production agencies in Mumbai. 

Some of the most experienced and the best line production agencies in Mumbai are Andromedia Productions, Skittles Productions, Cine Dreams, India Film Services, India Shoots, Rainsong Films, and some others. 

All the above-mentioned names are the best in business and have a huge knowledge of film production and line production in Mumbai. They have a huge team of highly creative professionals that can take up to any challenge related to line production in Mumbai. 

I am quite sure that any of the above-mentioned line production agencies will be able to help you with your project. Also, there is no harm in contacting each above-mentioned agency with your requirement, in this way you will get an idea of which option is the best for you and your project.

I hope you will get the best for your project. Good Luck Mate!

29 Days Ago

asked Aug 30 1:51:48 PM

David Mcgill

• Hey Olivia,

Mumbai is a city of dreams. It is also a dream of many filmmakers from around the world to shoot their dream project in this part of the world. Mumbai has many options available of the companies and agencies that provide the best services related to the line production in Mumbai.

Out of many popular options, Andromedia Productions is considered to be the best and the most experienced line production company in Mumbai. They have a huge experience and also a team of young and talented professionals that can take up to any challenge related to the line production in Mumbai. 

They have a huge local network in areas like Dharavi and every other crowded place in Mumbai. They work along with those connections resulting in the availability of every requirement that is necessary for services related to line production in Mumbai.

They provide services like production management, equipment rental, talent casting, security, travel and accommodation, crew management, and others. They are a one-stop-shop for all the requirements related to line production in Mumbai.

You can get in touch with them: Line Production in Mumbai

29 Days Ago

asked Aug 30 2:01:38 PM

Adrian Messon

• Hey Olivia,

If you are looking for a one-stop-shop to receive the best services related to line production in Mumbai, in that case, I would suggest you contact Andromedia Productions. They are one of the leading teams of professionals excelling in executing and handling line production services in Mumbai for the last 20 years. 

Andromedia Productions has had internationally experienced shooting teams providing support and services for Feature Films Shooting, Movie, TVC, Video Films, Documentary Productions, Corporate films / Promo. Live Event Coverage, Songs/ Music, Videos, Interviews, Fashion Shoot, Product Still Photography, TV Serials & commercials, and event management.

Andromedia Productions has complete infrastructure for smooth production. They organize everything from selecting the best Film Shooting Locations including completion of all kinds of formalities like taking necessary permission from Government bodies, equipment on rent, Indian & Foreign Film Crews, Art Director, Film Production Manager, etc to complete the task smoothly.

Get in touch with them for the best experience of line production in Mumbai.

29 Days Ago

asked Aug 30 2:40:05 PM

Dulcie Veeta

Your Answer

Connect With Andromedia Productions

We are available 24x7 to answer.

+ =

Notification

Your post is submitted for moderation. It will be updated soon.

• Upvote / Downvote is currently disabled for new visitors.
  • Upvote / Downvote is currently disabled for new visitors.