Film Line Production in India
Film producers, TV producers, and production houses from across the globe are welcome to shoot their films, feature films, Ad commercials, television series, web shows, and reality television shows in the beautiful and diverse land of India- a country with locations of untold beauty.
Filming in India is a dream for many filmmakers. It is beyond imagination for any filmmaker around the world. The diversity of India offers a million of stories to any filmmaker around the world. One can shoot his entire life moment like a film in India.
Filmmakers coming to India, which is a strange land for them often land in unfamiliar territory, and that is when Andromedia Productions comes and plays a vital role in the whole process of film production.
Opting and going for the right line production company in India can be the most important aspect which can make a great difference in a successful shoot and a non-successful shoot.
If you are looking to shoot your next project in India and looking for the best line production services in India then Andromedia Productions is the right choice for you. With an experience of over two decades in line production, we can be the right choice for all your line production needs in India.
Andromedia Productions can take care of all your line production needs in India, we cater all the services for line production like film production, production management which includes pre-production – production – post-production services of the project, filming equipment rental services, casting and crew management services, travel and accommodation-related services and more.
|Line Production in Delhi||Line Production in Mumbai||Line Production in Rajasthan|
|Line Production in Agra||Line Production in Leh, Ladakh||Line Production in Srinagar|
India a Diverse Land
India is a land of “Diversity” and the reason behind its diversity is the Geography of India. The high mountain ranges, vast seas, large river bodies, irrigated lands, countless water bodies and streams, dark forests, sandy deserts, all these have adorned India with an exceptional diversity.
And not only cultural diversity but India is also a great example of social diversity. India is a museum of cults and customs, creeds and cultures, faiths and tongues, racial types, and social systems.
The ocean’s blue waves slowly coming to the shore and gently striking the thick sand, the crisp white-colored peak on the top of the Himalayas, the elevated walls of rocks, the wilderness, and vibrant colors of the jungle where flowers grow peacefully in the Tiger’s kingdom.
This is India, a land of multicolored landscapes ranging from the desert to the mangroves, from the tall mountains to the fertile plains and the pristine rivers to the salty ocean, where diversity stands as one.
Filming Locations in India
Whether you want to witness a movie shooting scene or searching a location for your upcoming film, television commercial or a video shoot, the following are the most popular shooting sites in India.
|Line Production in Varanasi||Line Production in Chennai||Line Production in Kerala|
|Line Production in Bengaluru||Line Production in Kolkata||Line Production in Hyderabad|
|Line Production in Pune|
Hills and Mountains:
India is home to seven major mountain ranges that have peaks of over 1000 meters. The most famous and the highest mountain range in India is the Himalayan range. Some of the most beautiful mountain range in India to shoot your next project are:
Rohtang Pass: The Incredible Geographical Wonders
Rohtang is one of the most incredible geographical wonders in the Himalayan range. It has been a part of many superhit Bollywood movies like Jab We Met and Highway. It is 3,978 above sea level and is one of the most beautiful wonders of the Himalayan range.
The beauty of Rohtang Pass is one of the best film shooting locations in the world for filmmakers from across the world.
Pangong Lake: Dream Location for Film Shooting in India
Pangong lake is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m. Pangong lake has also witnessed the shooting of some really big film projects like 3 Idiots, Lakshya and Tashan. The mesmerizing view of the lake is the perfect film shooting location in India.
Gulmarg: Snowy Mountains and Chinar Trees
Gulmarg is the most amazing beauty of India. Located in the Baramulla district and just 56 km away from Srinagar, Gulmarg has witnessed some big hits of Bollywood like Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani, Haider, Aap Ki Kasam, and Bobby.
Gulmarg is one of the prime destinations in India for film shooting.
India is a land of stories and some breathtaking scenic views. It is full of colors and wide culture. It is a melting pot of emotions that narrates itself with some iconic views of Rajasthan, Ghats of Banaras, historical monuments in Delhi and Kolkata, streets of Mumbai, and Bengaluru.
Line Production in Delhi:
Delhi is full of historical wonders, it has many film shooting sites. Sprinkled with ruins, one can walk through timelines, from one era to another, from one world to another and from one story to another.
From the ancient to the medieval and from the modern to the contemporary, one can experience the city through its monuments, forts, ruins, old and new towns that represent India’s history.
In Bollywood films as well there have been so many moments and there have been so many Bollywood movies in which we have seen Delhi.
Some of the most iconic and beautiful locations in Delhi for your next film shooting project in India can be the mysterious streets of Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, Red Fort.
Then if we come to the New Delhi region, many majestic locations are available for any kind of media production project in India. Places like Connaught Place, Hauz Khas, Paharganj, Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, Indian Habitat Centre can be the perfect spot for your next shooting location.
Iconic Splendors in Delhi:
Some iconic splendors in Delhi for your next film production in India consist some of the big names when it comes to the history and story behind them, like;
- India Gate and Rajpath
- Lodhi Gardens
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Purana Qila
- Safdarjung’s Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Dilli Haat
- Delhi University
- Agrasen Ki Baoli
- Garden of Five Senses
- Near Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Delhi Metro
Line Production in Mumbai:
Mumbai is the commercial stronghold of India and most importantly the birthplace of the world’s second-largest entertainment industries, Bollywood. It holds solid infrastructure to lend line production services to filmmakers, both indigenous and international.
Mumbai is a hub of some of the most beautiful film shooting locations where a filmmaker can work on his dream project and make his dream come true. Some of the all-time favorite film shooting locations in Mumbai are:
- Bandra Fort: It is one of the popular tourist places in Mumbai. Splendid view of Worli-Bandra sea link has been captured in many Bollywood and Hollywood movies.
- Marine Drive/Queen’s Necklace: Fresh breeze, Sea view & Romantic sunset has been a part of movies like Wake up Sid, Munnabhai Mbbs & many popular Bollywood hits.
- Colaba Causeway: Colaba is a shopping hub for Mumbaikars and also one of the most favorite spots for filmmakers from around the World.
- Dhobi Ghat: Dhobi Ghat is the world’s largest open-air laundry & how can we forget Kiran Rao’s movie where the whole movie was based on Dhobi Ghat.
- Gateway Of India: Gateway of India is Mumbai’s number 1 film shooting spot. Where the old Taj Hotel is another tourist attraction which has been shot in many popular movies.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus popular for its ancient structure. This station is worth capturing as it represents the historical look & feel of Mumbai. From Raj Kapoor to Shahrukh khan, C.S.T station has been enhancing the beauty of Indian Cinema.
- Dharavi: How can one forget the slums of Mumbai. Asia’s biggest Jhopadpatti has been captured in Oscar-winning movie “Slumdog Millionaire”.
- Film City Mumbai: Spread across a vast area of 520 acres, the Film City comprises about twenty indoor studios and is located in Aarey Colony, Mumbai, Film City is often regarded as a home of Bollywood. The place is so vast that about 1000 film sets can be erected here simultaneously. Over the years, it has been the perfect location for several Bollywood and International Films.
These places have always given its tremendous contribution towards Indian Cinema and to the cinema all around the world. So if you are planning to visit Mumbai and want to shoot your next film in any of these places, then in that case Andromedia Productions is just the right choice for you.
Line Production in Bengaluru:
Since years, Bengaluru has been one of the most important parts and has provided many beautiful locations to the cinema and filming industry. It has been an amazing city with perfect venues and locations for every filming project. Here are some of the most charming venues in Bangalore to conduct your film project:
- Lalbagh: Place with lush green and perfect backdrops. Surrounded with Vibrant flowers, expansive greenery with a tinge of ruggedness, and a lake are perfect backdrops for dreamy film production.
- Cubbon Park: Located near Lalbagh, Cubbon Park also is among the superhit photoshoot and filming locations in Bangalore. Surrounded With Affluent Greenery the ambiance is just magic.
- Nandi Hills: You cannot go wrong with Nandi Hills as your pick among the best filming location places in Bangalore. The variety of backgrounds you will have here is incomparable. Lush greenery, Nandi Hills Caves, enchanting Tipu’s Fort, and ancient temples like the Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple will add an India touch in the film cinematography.
- Satori: This is one of the top photoshoot places in Bangalore. An expansive farmhouse for relaxed shoots, Satori flaunts manicured gardens and a sprawling space closer to nature.
- The Courtyard House: The Courtyard House is one of the most popular venues for film shoots in Bengaluru. The location has high-roofed rooms arranged in a circular manner that form a wide central courtyard. The courtyard is open-air and comes across as an ideal spot for pictures with classic backdrop formed by the buildings and great natural light. The exteriors of the rooms are done in earthy colors giving a calm and fresh look to the pictures. The green lawns and the pond add more elements to the whole setting.
- Grover Vineyards: The Grover Vineyard in the foot of Nandi Hills can be a perfect location for your film shoot. The green vegetation and the hills in the backdrop with sunlight smudging in can surely add a lot of earthly elements to the frame.
- Innovative Film City: This is a movie studio and amusement park with a variety of sets and locations including the set of Kannada TV reality show Big Boss. You have plenty of backdrops with beautifully designed streets, buildings, beach areas, and more. The place is so attractive that you would surely want to take a tour after the shoot.
Bengaluru is a sheer beauty when it comes to shooting any sort of film or ad production. It is an important part of the overall set of the best shooting locations in India.
Line Production in Kolkata:
Kolkata goes as far as the Indian Film Production History is concerned. It has been a popular choice for film shoots for as long as cinema has existed in India. Here Are some of the city’s most popular and iconic filming locations so you can check them out on your next visit:
- Howrah Bridge: There are very few films shot in Kolkata that don’t include at least one stunning visual of the Howrah Bridge. The bridge is undoubtedly one of the most recognized structures in Kolkata and it’s also a symbol of the city as well as the state of West Bengal.
- Kumortuli: Kolkata’s porters’ colony is a location unlike any other. The narrow lanes of this historic neighborhood are lined with shops filled with sculptures, mostly of Hindu gods and goddesses. It is one of the most eye-catchy film shooting locations in India.
- Rashbehari Avenue: Rashbehari Avenue in South Kolkata, one of the city’s most important avenues, is where some of the movie’s most memorable scenes were shot.
- Victoria Memorial: Commissioned by Lord Curzon, the then Viceroy of India, this vast white marble palace was designed to commemorate Queen Victoria’s demise in 1901. While the main highlights of the inside are the soaring central chamber and the Calcutta Gallery, an excellent, even-handed exhibition tracing the city’s colonial-era history, the outside renders magnificently photogenic views across reflecting ponds from the northeast and northwest along with a large, well-tended park.
- Hooghly Ghat: Blended with a unique mixture of boats, bathers, religious offerings and local masseurs, the morning light at the ghat is just perfect for film shoots and photography.
- Princep Ghat: This is the best maintained among all the colonial ghats and can be a wonderful place in the city for your photo-shoot.
Line Production in North-East India:
Cinema that is not afraid to go off the beaten track looking for scenic shooting locations in India, at times also ends up in North East India. Some most beautiful scenic views in the North-East part of India for film shooting are:
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway: Darjeeling Himalayan Railway and the hill station have been some of the most breathtaking Bollywood movie shooting locations in India. The mesmerizing ambiance makes it the most beautiful film shooting location in India
- Shillong: Shillong is among the most loved shooting locations in India. Its charm and the majestic landscapes have attracted many filmmakers from across the globe.
Line Production in South India:
- Munnar: It won’t be wrong to say that Munnar’s tea estates are the most popular shooting locations in India. Be it a small budget Tamil movie or a Bollywood movie or a big Hollywood romantic movie, Munnar has all the capabilities to be the first choice for filmmakers.
- Athirapally And Vazhachal Falls: Majestic “Baahubali” Location: Have you ever wondered about the scenic beauty shown in the movie Baahubali? Let us tell you that you too can shoot your next filming project in the most gorgeous waterfalls in south India: Athirapally and Vazhachal Falls.
- Ooty: Ooty needs no introduction, It has been any filmmaker’s paradise location. Ooty has many popular points where some of the most iconic movies of Bollywood were shot.
- Pamban Bridge: With some breathtaking views Pamban Bridge has been a part of many successful and high budget Bollywood movies. Many scenes of the iconic movie Chennai Express, where the lead actor is Badshah of the Bollywood himself ‘Shah Rukh Khan” is a perfect example of one of the most popular film shooting locations in India.
These are some of the famous and the most beautiful location options for your next film shooting project in India. And you don’t have to worry about anything, Andromedia Productions will take care of everything.
Filming Equipment in India
India is the largest film producing country in the world and has no dearth of any film producing equipment. There is a huge variety of shooting cameras, motion cameras, lenses, drones, grip, lights, photography equipment shooting cameras, motion cameras, lenses, drones, grip, lights, photography equipment available in every state and city of India.
|Film Cameras on Rent in India||
Arri Alexa 65, Arri Alexa SXT, Arri Alexa Mini, Arri Amira, Red Weapon, Red Epic, Red Scarlet, Red Raven, Red MX, Red One, Canon 100, Canon 300, Canon 500, Canon Mark 4, Canon Mark 3, Sony F65, Sony Fx7, Sony A7s, GoPro 5, GoPro 4, DJI Osmo+, DJI Osmo Pro, DJi Osmo Raw and more.
|Grip Rentals in India||Track and trolley, Crane, jimmy jibs, Stedy cam, Glide cam and others.|
|Filming Lights on Rent in India||Arri par light, Solar, HMI, Multi, Baby light, Softy light, Porta kit and others.|
Shooting cameras like Arri Alexa, Arri-S, Bolex Reflex, Arri-SR, Aston LTR, Aaton XTR, Alexa Mini, Red Dragon are easily available in India. And not only camera equipment, in fact, film light equipment like ARRIMAX 18K / 12K, ARRI M90, M40, M18, M8, SPACE LIGHT 6 K.W / 2 K.W and many more are easily available.
With the established connection all over India, Andromedia Productions can provide you with any film shooting equipment required on the set.
No matter what you want, whether a single piece of filming equipment or an entire kit for your film production in India, we secure it for you.
Film Shooting Permission in India
In India, Film Facilitation Office (FFO) that is set up by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India single-handedly acts as a window clearance and facilitation point for the producers and the production companies all around the world, to assist them in getting all the necessary permissions for film shooting in India.
Foreign filmmakers and producers who want to shoot their next film, short film, documentary, TV/Web shows, and series & Reality TV/Web shows and series in India can apply online at the FFO website, www.ffo.gov.in.
Any foreign filmmaker may also face other filming permission related issues like difficulties in Visa application(F-Visa), permission related to wildlife filming, permission from the Government, Permission from the local authorities (if shooting in a local place) and permission for shooting in a particular location.
The process related to permissions can be very tiring and time-consuming but you don’t have to worry due to anything, as long as Andromedia Productions is handling your project.
Talent Casting for films in India:
Andromedia Productions can help you in finding the right cast who will match the character sketches envisioned by the movie maker. In India there are many local based actors, talent models or actors can be arranged for all casting requirements. No matter what you want or with whom you want to make your dream project, we can build the right filming team from lead actors to the extras, all within your budget.
|Documentary DPs in India||Production Companies in India|
|Video Editors – News in India||Full-Service 360 Production in India|
|Editorial Photographer / Photojournalists in India||Motion Graphics Designers in India|
|Sound Mixers in India||Music Composers in India|
|Translators in India||Video Editors – Documentary in India|
|Commercial DPs in India||Video Editors – Commercial in India|
|Mobile Journalist / Livestreamers in India||360 Commercial Videos in India|
|Drone Operators in India||360 Documentary Videos in India|
|360 News Videos in India||Gaffers in India|
|Creative Directors in India||HD Live Operators in India|
Film Crew Management in India:
Andromedia Productions can help you in finding the right crew for your film project. We have a huge network of local connections and can arrange crew support including executive producer, line producer, production controller, production manager, production coordinator, production designer, production supervisor, production accountant, location manager, associate director, asst. director, cinematographer, DOP, videographer, cameraman, photographer, choreographer, art director and others in real quick time.
|Full-Service Live Production in India||Post-Production Managers in India|
|Audio Storytellers in India||Hair and Make-up Artists in India|
|Grips in India||Visual Effects Artist / Animators in India|
|Sound Designers in India||Colorists in India|
|Corporate Videographers in India||Event Photographers in India|
|Line Producers / On-Location in India||Landscape Photographers in India|
|Senior Producer / Project Managers in India||Portrait Photographers in India|
|Series Producer / Show Runners in India||Product Photographers in India|
|Production Coordinators / Crewing in India||Fashion Photographers in India|
|Non-Fiction Film Directors in India||Copywriters in India|
|Copy Editors in India||Content Strategists in India|
|Podcast Producers in India||Executive Producers in India|
|Social Media Producers in India||Senior Editors in India|
Travel & Accommodation in India:
Andromedia Productions can take care of all the services related to travel and accommodation of the entire crew and cast. No matter where the crew wants to stay, we can handle all the services that include hospitality in it, very well. We have a huge range of 7-Stars, 5-Stars, and 3-Stars hotels and lodges. We can also provide VIP and Non-VIP chauffeur services for the actors, actresses, and the entire crew.
Andromedia Productions: Top Film Line Production Company in India
If you are looking to shoot in India, We at Andromedia Production are specialized in arranging and executing services related to line production of Films, TV Serials & Shows, TV Advertisement & Commercials, Documentaries, Short Films, Web Series, Digital Content, Reality Shows, Fashion Shoots, Music Videos and more. Being the top film line production company in India, we provide excellent services for line production in India.
Planning and filming a film project in India is every filmmaker’s dream, and to make that dream come true they look for the best line production services in India. So, If you are not from India and are not familiar with its diversity in language, religion and geography then Andromedia Productions is just the right option for you for line production in India.
Quick Links For: Line Production In India:
- Film Line Producers in Uttar Pradesh
- Film Line Producers in Allahabad
- Film Line Producers in Kanpur
- Film Line Producers in Noida
- Film Line Producers in Mathura & Vrindavan
- Film Line Producers in Varanasi
- Film Line Producers in Lucknow
- Film Line Producers in Agra
- Line Production in Rajasthan
- Line Producer in Rajasthan
- Line Production in Jaipur
- Line Production in Jodhpur
- Line Production in Udaipur
- Line Producer in Jaipur
- Line Production in Delhi
- Line Production in Chennai
- Line Production in Hyderabad
- Line Production in Pune
- Line Production in India
- Top Line Production Company in India
- Line Production in Leh Ladakh
- Line Production in Mumbai
- Line Production in Kerala
- Line Production in Agra
- Line Production in Varanasi
- Line Production in Srinagar
- Line Production in Kolkata
- Line Production in Bengaluru
For Line Production in India
Connect: (+91) 9811 353 976
Quick Connect: (+91) 9811 353 976